ST. ANDREW’S SENIOR CARE
St. Andrew’s Senior Care (SASC) offers a full range of eldercare services. Through our seven centres islandwide, we support seniors with multiple care needs and provide respite to their caregivers within the community. Located in the heartlands of Bedok North, Bedok South, Dover, Henderson, Kampong Glam, Queenstown and Tampines Central, our centres serve as a platform to integrate our social and healthcare services, provide a one-stop service for both seniors and caregivers, and enable them to age-in-place in the community.
Maintenance Day Care
- Provides care for seniors through social activities and maintenance exercises while their caregivers are at work
Dementia Day Care
- Engages seniors with dementia through structured and personalised cognitive activities and games
- Assists seniors who are recovering from stroke, hip fracture and other illnesses to maintain, regain or improve their functional abilities
- Provides customised exercises and training programmes designed by our team of Physiotherapists, Occupational and Speech Therapists
Centre-based Nursing Service
- Assists seniors in basic nursing procedures (e.g. Medication Packing and Wound Management)
Active Ageing Programmes
- Provide and promote a variety of recreational activities such as karaoke, arts & craft, cooking and exercise programmes for well seniors living in the community
Referrals for enrolment into SASC can be made by doctors from hospitals/polyclinics/general practitioners through the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC).
For information about fees, please enquire with the centres. Government subsidies and financial assistance are available for eligible clients.