ST. ANDREW’S MISSION HOSPITAL CLINIC
St. Andrew’s Mission Hospital (SAMH) Clinic is a primary care clinic with an established history of providing affordable medical care to all in need, regardless of race, religion or creed. SAMH started serving the community in 1913 as a small dispensary along Bencoolen Street to care for needy women and children. While the services of SAMH has expanded to provide inpatient and specialist care, the primary care clinic remains an important service.
Today, SAMH Clinic offers general medical consultation for adults and children within St. Andrew’s Community Hospital at Simei.
The SAMH Clinic provides:
- Non-emergency general medical consultation
- Vaccinations (e.g. Tetanus, Pneumococcal, Hepatitis B and Influenza)
- Wound dressing
- Health Screening (e.g. Screen for Life Programme)
- Medical examinations (e.g. Pre-employment, Work Permit Holders, Foreign Domestic Workers*, Renewal of Driving License*)
Other Outpatient Services at St. Andrew’s Community Hospital:
- Podiatry Service
- Patient Education Service provides outpatients and their caregivers guidance on management of their illnesses such as:
- Appropriate care and management of wound dressing
- Care of and management of nasogastric tube and urinary catheter
- Home monitoring of blood pressure and blood glucose level
- Fall prevention
- Pharmacy Services
- Medication review
- Counselling on medication usage (e.g. Inhaler Technique and Insulin Injection Technique)
- Smoking cessation counselling
- Sale of prescribed medication (e.g. For Cough and Cold, Minor Ailments and Travel Medication)
Consultations for Podiatry Service, Patient Education Service and Pharmacy Services (except the sales of prescribed medication) are strictly by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the clinic at 6586 1025, or pharmacy at 6586 1024.
Outpatient Clinics Charges
|General Consultation*:||$30.00 / $15.00 (for patients under 19 years old)|
|Procedures:||$4.00 – $113|
|Patient Education Service:||$10.00|
Published price is inclusive of GST, and applies to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Foreigners. Subsidies for Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) and Pioneer Generation (PG) cardholders are applicable.
*Not inclusive of medication costs.