ST. ANDREW’S MISSION HOSPITAL CLINIC
St. Andrew’s Mission Hospital (SAMH) Clinic is a primary care clinic with an established history of providing affordable medical care to all in need, regardless of race, religion or creed. SAMH started serving the community in 1913 as a small dispensary along Bencoolen Street to care for needy women and children. While the services of SAMH has expanded to provide inpatient and specialist care, the primary care clinic remains an important service.
Today, SAMH Clinic offers general medical consultation for adults and children within St. Andrew’s Community Hospital at Simei.
General Practitioner Services
The clinic offers general medical consultation for adults and children, through services such as:
- Severe Disability Assessment (Consultation is by appointment only)
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Consultation is by appointment only)
- Non-emergency general medical consultation
- Medical examinations: pre-employment, work permit holders, domestic helper employment
- Medical review for renewal of driving license
- Wound dressing
- Health Screening
- Accredited Public Health Preparedness Clinic when activated by the Ministry of Health
- Quick Test Centre Services
- Vaccinations (By Appointment Only)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Pneumococcal Vaccination
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccination
- Diphtheria (Tdap) Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination
- Varicella Vaccination
Patient Education Service at St. Andrew’s Community Hospital
Outpatients and their caregivers may obtain guidance and education from a nurse manager on self-management of one’s illness, e.g.:
- Chronic disease management
- Care and management of nasogastric tube and urinary catheter
- Home monitoring of blood pressure and / or blood glucose
Consultations for Patient Education Service are strictly by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the clinic at 6586 1025.
Outpatient Clinics Charges
|(i) General Consultation:
(iii) Patient Education Service:
(iv) Antigen Rapid Test (ART) – Pre-departure/Pre-event Test:
(v) COVID-19 Serology:
(vi) Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test:
|$31.60/ $15.80 (for patients less than 19 years old)
$4 – $113
- Price shown is inclusive of GST, and apply to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Foreigners.
- Subsidies for CHAS and PG cardholders are applicable.
- Pre-departure PCR test is to be conducted two days prior to flight departure. Please call 6586 1025 to make an appointment.