St. Andrew's Senior Care (SASC) is a community service of St. Andrew's Mission Hospital (SAMH). Its first Senior Care Centre, SASC JOY Connect, located at Kampong Glam, is operated by St. Andrew's Community Hospital.
JOY Connect complements the services provided by PEACE Connect Seniors Activity Centre. PEACE Connect Seniors Activity Centre, operated by Holy Trinity Church under the umbrella organisation of Singapore Anglican Community Services, has been operating at Kampong Glam since 2003. Together, both Centres aim to better meet the social and healthcare needs of the aging population in that part of the city.
JOY Connect's services include
- Day Care Service: Caring for elderly during working hours.
- Dementia Day Care Service: Providing activities and exercises for elderly with dementia.
- Community Rehabilitation Service: Exercises for elderly recovering from stroke, hip fracture and other illnesses.
- Centre-based Nursing Service: Changing of wound dressing and feeding tube.
- Home-based Services: For elderly who are home-bound and need medical, nursing or therapy services.
To enrol into JOY Connect's service, you will need to be referred to the Centre by the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), doctors from hospitals or polyclinics, or General Practitioners (GPs). Operating Hours:
Mondays to Fridays, 7:30am to 6:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays and Weekends Contacts:
Block 5, Beach Road, #01-4919, Singapore 190005
6291 1861 (Tel) firstname.lastname@example.org