Current volunteering opportunities at St. Andrew's Mission Hospital
- Data Entry / Administrations Volunteer
- To help with simple data entry in the Admin Departments
- Frequency and Commitment: Once or twice a week, ad hoc (in June-Jul and/or Nov-Dec)
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Words and Excel.
- Opening: For 1 volunteer only.
- Raising Funds and Awareness (For groups from schools or corporations)
- Plan and conduct fundraising activities in your own premises and adopt us as the beneficiary of funds received.
- The hospital would be glad to share information with you to spread awareness about our services and areas of need for your campaigns to raise funds or awareness for us.
To sign up as a volunteer, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For volunteer opportunities with our various services, please approach the relevant centre(s) directly:
St. Andrew's Community Hospital: www.sach.org.sg/volunteering
St. Andrew's Autism Centre: www.saac.org.sg
St. Andrew's Nursing Home (Buangkok): email@example.com
St. Andrew's Senior Care: firstname.lastname@example.org